About Zaful

10:50:00


Last week I moved to Berlin for the next six months because of an internship. I haven't seen that much from Berlin yet but I really love the vibes of this city. So excited to explore more!
This look is from Zaful and you can combine this cute blouse with a jeans skirt or blue jeans :) Looks so girly! You can find it here.
My sunnies and choker are also from Zaful. You should visit the online shop and check out their new stylish products for the autumn season! There´s also a site with reviews from different people where you can read about there experience with Zaful ;)
By the way, my next Zaful look will be up soon :) It will be very coloooorful!

Nice sunday evening! xx











Blouse: Zaful // Choker: Zaful // Sunnies: Zaful


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts